One plus

Closed
Gopal - Jun 9, 2021 at 09:09 PM
 Gopal - Jun 9, 2021 at 09:11 PM
Sir.. My Account is disabled my account Name(gopal singh rawat) has been Community disable.Sir i'm sure i didn't break your rules and regulations and i respect you and your comunnity guidelins, sir i'm sure you have made a mistake please sir i request you please review my account again and reopen my facebook account as well as soon possible becouse sir i have linked my account other social media plateform like (pubg mobile,instagram,) and many apps which i downloaded from playstore i remember i followed your all rules and regulations but still my account was disabled.
Please sir review my id faster and please update your report system.

Account name
(gopal singh rawat)

Gmail
***@***

Date Of Birth
1/1/2004

1 response

Sir.. My Account is disabled my account Name(gopal singh rawat) has been Community disable.Sir i'm sure i didn't break your rules and regulations and i respect you and your comunnity guidelins, sir i'm sure you have made a mistake please sir i request you please review my account again and reopen my facebook account as well as soon possible becouse sir i have linked my account other social media plateform like (pubg mobile,instagram,) and many apps which i downloaded from playstore i remember i followed your all rules and regulations but still my account was disabled.
Please sir review my id faster and please update your report system.

Account name
(gopal singh rawat)

Gmail
***@***

Date Of Birth
1/1/2004