A10 samsung

Closed
ilinda0528 - Updated on Jun 15, 2021 at 05:14 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 - Jun 15, 2021 at 05:14 AM
I forgot my pin number I'm trying to reboot it I remember it's like hold the volume and off buttons and up keys but I'm not getting iy the number is ****

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 1,889
Jun 15, 2021 at 05:14 AM
Hi,

We can't help you to unlock your mobile phone. Please refer to this article explaining why CCM doesn't help unlock mobile phones, smart watches or SIM cards. However, you can factory reset it, but you'll need to verify your ownership after factory reset.

To factory reset your Samsung A10, turn off the device and then press the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time, until you see the recovery screen. Using the Volume buttons, select Wipe data/factory reset. To confirm the selection, press the Power button.

Note that all your data will be permanently erased and once your phone is completely reset, you'll be asked to prove that you're the legitimate owner by entering your Google password. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these instructions.