Confirmation code not received my email

Closed
9853555665 - Sep 20, 2021 at 04:28 PM
rachelgomez Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 3, 2022 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2022 - Mar 3, 2022 at 02:07 AM
Dear Facebook
Sir I can't sing in to the my Facebook account because of confirmation code not received my email id. Check the problem again and see if Facebook can be opened as soon as possible
Thank you Facebook team

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 92.0.4515.131
Related:

5 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Sep 22, 2021 at 05:50 AM
Hello, if you haven't received your Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards
Sir my official Facebook account is
temporarily locked. Sir i can't login into my
facebook account. Sir i Used my Facebook
account form Five years. Sir please Solve
my problem as soon as possible.
tuckerdognc Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday February 16, 2022 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2022
Feb 16, 2022 at 01:36 PM
Sorry, the "you can follow these steps" doesn't work. All I have is these. Now, actually 24 days. Have tried phone, computer, another person's computer, iPad, resets, delete of the app, reinstall the app, on the phone, computer and iPad. I get as far as seeing my account for about a half second, then get a message there was an error fetching the data. I am attempting to respond to a "community standards" notice that was most likely from an account hack. But I can't "speak up" because there is no way to connect. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. >

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Feb 16, 2022 at 03:32 PM
Hi,

You can find how to request a review in this article. Once you've sent the request, you may have to wait several weeks before receiving a reply or getting your account unlocked. Here's an article on how long does it take for Facebook to review an account for more information.

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
rachelgomez Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 3, 2022 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2022
Mar 3, 2022 at 02:07 AM
If you are having trouble receiving the email confirmation code or you never receive a code, try one of the following solutions:

Has the link expired?
Each link is valid for up to 15 minutes. You may have already confirmed your email address or the code you are using may have expired. Be sure to use only the most recent link we sent. Once a new link is sent, all previously requested codes are invalid. If you are using an email client or forwarding service like Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, try signing in to your inbox directly. (You can always return to the partner website and request a new link.)

Check your browser
Try clearing your browser's cookies and browsing history. Also, make sure your browser is updated to the latest version.

Check your email server
If you provided a business or government email address, security and/or firewall settings may be blocking the message. If this is the case, we recommend using a personal email address instead. To update your email address, visit the Profile tab on your ID.me My Account page.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez