My porsnal account was disabled

Closed
Atiqulrehaman - Updated on Oct 20, 2021 at 05:09 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 - Oct 20, 2021 at 05:09 PM
Hello,
Please reopen , and return my account.
I will proved that name is my real name according to my Nationality Identity Card from Myanmar.
Please help me,my daer lovely facebook community Team.
I attach with my Nationality identity card from Myanmar with this mail.
Thank you very much for your help.
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to behave my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Maadams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you.
Thanks for lovely Facebook Team

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 1,891
Oct 20, 2021 at 05:09 PM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM has no connection with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.