Network drivers for hp pavillion dv6513 eg

Closed
iamdesperate Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 25, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2009 - Jun 26, 2009 at 04:16 PM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Jun 27, 2009 at 05:09 AM
Hello,
i am new on forum and desperately bagging for anyone's help. the thing is that i am having this laptop for almost 2 years and during that time my laptop has been for many times in many services trying to fix problem with internet connection, but no one can help me (i live in bosnia and herzegovina where you cant find many experts:-)). i can connect to internet nor by ordinary dial up or wireless connection (vista). i tried to download drivers from hp.com but they don't work, the only one that worked is for video card. my laptop configuration is 1.7 mhz amd athlonx2, nvidia geforce and it works on vista. i tried to instal xp, but there i have same problems and one more problem which is that i dont have sound (i tried to download drivers but they dont work either). i have read that problem might be because 1 in 7 hp pavillion laptop has some problems. anyway, if someone knows solution to this problem i will be grateful for this because i will finally have internet connection on my laptop
thanks in advance
help please
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Jun 27, 2009 at 05:09 AM
hi,

you will get all the drivers you need by visiting the official website of hp.

try this to select the operating system and then download the drivers:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=cs&cc=cz&product=3463496&lang=cs&