Untechnical mother needs help

Closed
jl2879 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 19, 2022 Status Member Last seen April 19, 2022 - Apr 19, 2022 at 06:48 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 - Apr 19, 2022 at 04:45 PM
I've joined this site as it seems to be the only one that has a possible answer to my problem - my disabled Facebook account and it's inability to let me proceed with contacting them via their security code process.
Last weekend FB disabled my account. Problem is, I can't get past the security check. I only have one phone number in there and when I click "send code" I get the code right away BUT facebook has an error message saying it couldn't send the SMS and to retry. There is nowhere to enter the code that I received. It is a total roadblock. I've been researching troubleshooting options but can't find any similar situations. Since I can't get past the security check I can't even use their help community or report the issue. Thanks for any advice you may be able to give me. I've lost 15 years of memories and photos of my best friend who sadly died form cancer last year.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 1,891
Apr 19, 2022 at 04:45 PM
Hello and welcome to CCM!

Sorry to hear that. You should use this online form to make appeal if you think Facebook has disabled your account by mistake. Once you've submitted your appeal, you may have to wait several weeks before they get back to you - here's how long does Facebook take to review an account.

Good luck