How to unlocked a Facebook account disabled.

Solved/Closed
Kiatkiat - 28 Jul 2022 à 12:34
HelpiOS Posts 8475 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 28 August 2026 - 29 Jul 2022 à 08:37

Hello,

My Facebook account has been disabled.i got a messages that I violated     the Facebook terms but it was a mistake.I have followed properly the community standards and policies.i think the only reason is that I am using a fake profile name on my FB account.I have submitted the Valid ID as a confirm identify but did not accept it.please restore my account.I appreciated any help.

Regards:Malik M.

Android / Chrome 100.0.4896.127

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 8475 Registration date Friday 30 October 2015 Status Moderator Last seen 28 August 2026 1,880
29 Jul 2022 à 08:37

Hi,

Unfortunately, if you've used a fake name on Facebook, you won't be able to recover your account. Your ID can't prove your identity because the name on your ID is different from the one on your account.

I think you should create a new account.

Good luck