Virus

Closed
Bailz - Jul 11, 2009 at 11:34 AM
strnnger Posts 257 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 - Jul 21, 2009 at 06:29 AM
Hello,
I have a virus on my computer. One day i was on the internet looking at golf clubs and it kicked me off and a blue screen came up saying virus alert and osme random virus scan came up and did a fake scan and asked my for credit info. so i tried to put my virus scan norton on there and it got uninstalled and it wont let me install it again of the cd or anything off the internet. It wont let me open any cd, i tried to do it from run it wont let me. My whole background on my computer is blank not even the start bar is there. The virus blocks me from virus scan webistes. I just need help because i cant beat this one. If there is anyway i can download norton off my cd please someone let me know. thanks
Related:

1 response

strnnger Posts 257 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2010 32
Jul 21, 2009 at 06:29 AM
hi what i woul d advise you is to start in safemode and try to make a scan with the norton thus you can try to download an antirus and it will be fine