Msn messenger really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed
Minxy - Jul 6, 2008 at 07:26 AM
 dante - Mar 14, 2009 at 07:34 PM
Hello,

i'm having the exact saem problem except i don't get any error's i put my passy in and it takes me 6 to 7 try's JUST to connect to msn messenger sometimes it's days before it will alow me to sign in it's nuts what can i do to fix this problem i have tried trillion and everything but it say's i'm signed in but my contact list is not there ONLY my aim contact list......the same with pidgeon messenger ( i think i spelled that right lol ) also tried aMSN no luck with that either but anyway HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related:

6 responses

derekmichael54 Posts 5 Registration date Thursday May 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009
Jul 6, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Hi ,

Are you able to access your msn contact

Try accessing your mail box perhaps your msn has been hacked

Whick version of msn are you using?
well if i use trillion or pidgeon i can't access my contact list at all ( on trillion it shows me as signed in but my msn contacts are not there.... and pidgeon does the same thing) and i changed my passy to my e-mail address and it still takes me severl times to sign in...... i guess there is like 6 to 8 people where i live that is having the same problem with windows live messenge so i'mma bit stumped lol...
oh and i can access my contact list and stuff if i use meebo and windows live messenger when it lets me finally sign in.... but other than that i can't get my contact list to show on trillion or pidgeon
mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Jul 14, 2008 at 07:01 AM
hi minxy,i have also faced this problem but for my contacts everything was alright,as you know there has been some hackers who made crooked things on msn maybe you have been one of the victims,for your problem concerning time to sign in,i have the same problem everyday but it is because there are too much people signing in at the same time as you,sincerely i hope that you have succeed to solve your problem.......bye
welp i fixed it i went and reformated my computer and went to a linux OS and i'm using pidgeon and it's working great thanks for all your help though :) by the way linux is pretty cool and it's not as hard as i thought it would be to learn if you want to know more go to www.ubuntu.com i think it is or just google ubuntu laters and thanks again :)

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
yogui7 Posts 132 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 28
Jul 17, 2008 at 02:56 PM
hi nminsy,i have the regret to announce you that your msn has been hacked try to go to windowslivehelp.com. i hope that you can cure this but these hackers are really driving me nuts
first of get rid of vista when you downgrade to xp everything becomes just right for some reason , second download msn version 2008 from microsoft update .
there