-
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 17, 2020
-
Hello. After upgraded messenger (app) group link dissapaers. How I can invite my friends to my messenger group now?

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 17, 2020
Hello, have you considered re-creating a new messenger group?

Go to the top right corner once you are connected to the messenger app. You should a pencil in a square. Click on this, and then you will be able to select the contacts that you want to add to a new group.

This won't recover your old group, but you can start from fresh.

You could also try logging into your FB / messenger account on a PC and seeing if the group chat is here.

Regards
Registration date
Thursday March 26, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 27, 2020

Hello.
In this way, contacts are added forcibly. And if they don't want to join the group. The question is how to invite them. In the old version of messenger it was possible to specify a link to a group. Now that choice is gone. And generally how do i find out my messenger group link?
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 17, 2020
If you know what the name of your Messenger group was you can type that into the search bar and see if it pops up.

It depends on what you're making the group chat for. I guess if they don't want to join the group, they can leave...

If you can see a choice to invite them since messenger updated, then it is most likely one of the updates, and functions they removed.