gbgr - Jul 29, 2009 at 07:34 AM
 MJ - Jul 29, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Hello,
HOW TO UNLOAD THE FILE, WHICH HAS BEEN INADVARTANTLY DELETED FROM MY COMPUTER;
C\\WINDOWS/UjBright_Antivirus.vbs

thanks.
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jul 29, 2009 at 04:38 PM
This is not a valid antivirus file. If you are getting a file not found message then it's most likely that your real antivirus has deleted the file but not the registry value that is trying to start this virus.

This ujbright_antivirus.vbs is a variant of virus like the sowar.vbs, the script was edited by oxymoron from COTABATO CITY practicing to became a "kiddie-computer-wizard" . this &^%$ can be remove manually... Power on ur computer to safemode, using windows explorer, goto c:\windows then rename wscript.exe to wscriptures.exe , run regedit, delete the entry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\autome". exit... restart ur computer... if you are using usb flash drive, maybe it is contaminated by ujBright, use TURBONAV to view files in your usb flashdrive then delete these files: ujbright_antivirus.vbs, autorun.inf, readme.txt...(coz these file's attribute is hidden, read-only, and as system files.) do not use windows explorer, you can't see these files.

Before deleting the registry key please take a backup.

Good Luck
If you find the instructions above as confusing as i do, then i'd visit www.fixedlikemagic.com
its not worth stuffing around with fragile things like registry.. i tried and then had to have my computer formatted.