Help meeee!!

Closed
DownBlueSaltyKing Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2009 - Aug 8, 2009 at 04:54 PM
DownBlueSaltyKing Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2009 - Aug 9, 2009 at 03:45 PM
Hello,
Well let's see. I don't really know what happened but all of a sudden my sound system stopped working. After thorough investigation that I did by myself, I found that the system needed a new sound card or it needed to be installed again. Naturally with my mind that finds things less than obvious I went with the more expensive deal and tried to get a sound card. However after quite a bit of search I found out that my town wasn't supplied with sound cards until school started again! So, I wanted to know where you could *Install* a *SOUND SYSTEM* for free, because I don't have a credit card. And don't give me a link to driver detective or anything because all that does is identify the problem and I already know the problem. Thank you. My computer is a Windows XP Home

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 9, 2009 at 08:54 AM
hi there,

no need to worry

just give a little information on your computer

like model ,series etc....

Thanks
DownBlueSaltyKing Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2009
Aug 9, 2009 at 03:45 PM
Hello,
Well it's a Dell. Window's XP Home. Dimension B110. Intel Celeron form D.... Don't really know what else to say actually...