How to install window xp from pendrive

Closed
rakeshcusat06 Posts 1 Registration date Friday August 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 12, 2009 - Aug 12, 2009 at 02:37 AM
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - Aug 3, 2010 at 03:01 AM
Hello sir,
my cd rom iof laptop is not working. i need to install of wndow xp. so plz give detail to me.
Related:

3 responses

well, you need to get into your bios and set the computer to start from a usb device, then you connect it and you reboot and you just follow instructions and that's it
how to step os install from pen drive
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 94
Aug 3, 2010 at 03:01 AM
Setup your laptop without a CD-ROM to boot up from a flash drive. To do so, consult your user manual to see how to enter the BIOS setup on your particular laptop. In most computers this can be achieved by pressing one of the function keys (F8, F10 or F12 usually) or the "Delete" key as soon as you boot up the computer. Oftentimes, the computer will actually prompt you to press a certain key on the bottom of the screen. Once you enter BIOS, scroll with your arrow keys to find a menu for "Boot Order." Once you find this menu, select it and change the Boot Order to have USB as the first option. Save your work and exit the BIOS by following on screen directions.
Restart the computer with the USB flash drive inserted in the computer. The laptop will begin to load the Windows XP setup files from the flash drive. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Windows XP.