Help.

Closed
yahm97 - Aug 12, 2009 at 03:34 AM
ServiceTech Posts 12 Registration date Tuesday August 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2009 - Aug 12, 2009 at 01:37 PM
Hello,
I have a problem today morning I turned on the printer I have a printer HP Photosmart C5280 All-in-One and can not print anything I say that is blocking the paper and we need to remove paper and then press the ok button I made it with he says and I walk so my printer is the paper jam.

Please help as soon as possible please pliss beautiful.

If you have problem solving me this putative send address through the mess: yahm97@yahoo.com pretty please as soon as possible now that we need to solve.

1 response

ServiceTech Posts 12 Registration date Tuesday August 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 13, 2009 2
Aug 12, 2009 at 01:37 PM
sometimes there is a small piece of paper in the machine just enough to block the sensor so it would always say paper jam, what you can do is take a like and look good inside the paper feed area and see if u see any pieces of paper.
If that is done and it still says paper jam. Get a can air duster and spray it into the machine where the paper goes in and comes out which should be just next to each other. NB Please read the directions on the can before use.