Wont work

Closed
t - Aug 14, 2009 at 05:31 PM
 been there - Aug 14, 2009 at 06:40 PM
Hello,
I`m trying to download picture`s from my digital camera and it`s not working. it was working before but it`s not not. i`m getting really mad because it`s not working. what could be wrong?

1 response

If you are using a cable for the transfer, try a different transfer method. For example, if the camera uses SD cards, try popping the card out of the camera and into a SD card reader-equipped computer. You could also buy a USB-based multi-card reader, insert the SD card and plug that into your computer.

Transferring directly via the card is not only easier, it is much quicker as well, with no waiting for the CPU to decide "Oh, what's this? Some pictures, I see. How about some input, Bucko? Would you like to view them? Perhaps open them in your favourite binary-editing program? Maybe you'd like to burn them to CD? How about we just open them up and take a peek? Perhaps you would like to access my lovely Preview function? We could always use another application of your choice. In fact, I have so many choices you will have to scroll down to see them all..."