To create a new connection

Closed
frank - Aug 20, 2009 at 08:28 AM
Nirav Bhatt Posts 17 Registration date Thursday August 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2009 - Aug 21, 2009 at 07:24 AM
Hello,
I wank to create a new connection, manual, CONNECT USING BROADBAND THAT REQUIRES USER NAME & PASSWORD is not able to select. For this option is only BROADBAND THAT IS ALWAYS ON. so how to enable that option in order to create that connection which requires Pasword & User name.

Please help me fo this situation.

3 responses

1. Go to Control Panel and double click on Network Connections.

2. In Network Connections Click on create a new connection as shown in figure 1.1

Figure 1.1

4. Click next to proceed further as shown in Figure 1.2

5. Now you can see options in the screen under network connection type there you need to make tick on 1st option type Connect to the Internet and the click next. (Figure 1.3).

Figure 1.3

Figure 1.4

6. Click on Setup my Connection manually and click next as per figure 1.4.

Figure 1.5

7. Than select 2nd option as per above figure than select next.

8. After that step you will be asked to enter your ISP name here you can write anything but it’s advisable to write your ISP name as shown in Figure 1.6.( say RELIANCE, AIRTELL, BSNL, MTNL etc)
Figure 1.6

Figure 1.7

9. Your are just about to finish your setting just type your user name and password and click next as per figure 1.7.

10. Now click on finish button and you have successfully completed your settings.
Thank so much for your co-operation. But the option to select (BROADBAND USING USERNAME & PASWORD) you cant select because, it disabled, From all three option of (Dial up moderm), (broadband requires username & pasword) are not able to select, but only (broadband connection that is always on) is still able to select & is already selected. You can't change, But you see another option but you see disabled.

How can i make my computer to enable this option to be usefully?

sorry for disturbance, Thanks to stay intouch with me.

Faithfully Frank
Nirav Bhatt Posts 17 Registration date Thursday August 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 25, 2009 6
Aug 21, 2009 at 07:24 AM
Dear Frank..

you are most welcome for that....1st of all let me know ur os..ru using xp or vista ??

this settings are for xp.even if ur nt able to find it.do one thing from this link download teamviwer exe

https://download.cnet.com/TeamViewer/3000-7240_4-10398150.html?part=dl-6271747&subj=dl&tag=button
after downloading double click on it and just run it dnt install it.. than mail me id which is generated in ur screen of teamviwer

im online at gmail with near.bhatt@gmail.com add me in ur gmail and mail or send me message

Nirav