Can't install

Closed
Sample - Aug 20, 2009 at 09:45 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 23, 2009 at 05:57 AM
Hello,
I don't keep my softwares on CDs any more cause they too often go bad. I creat a folder with subfolders in which i place the various types of sofwares and these are kept on multiple drives on my computer. one day the coputer
froze and i had to reboot. but the thing wouldn't come back on. telling me that NTLDR is missing (i'm not sure those are the correct letters)and i should press CTRL, ALT and DEL to restart. but after doing that a couple time and saw it went through a cicle i had to reinstall windows without formatting. now my problems started when i opened my software folder i find a bout half of them can't be opened. when i click on them this little black DOS
box comes up for about 0.5 seconds then nothing. I manage to read inside one though cause it delayed about three seconds, a note saying "too large for memory. this couldn't be cause i was using all of them even before i upgraded my system. the ones that can't be opened looked like a little blank sheet of paper with i blue strip running across the top and tree little dots to the right of the strip. I need to know what i should do. i scaned the folder and found no virus in it.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 23, 2009 at 05:57 AM
hi there,

the installation files may be corrupted

and you need to download it again

good luck