I get the same problem and find a solution as below:
1. From the start menu click 'Run' -> type 'Regedit'
2. Registry Editor will open
3. In the Registry Editor, go to Edit menu and press find
4. In the find dialog box type - virusremoval.vbs and press find next button
5. The search will end at some folder in the registry at the key - "userint"; doubleclick it; you will find many paths separated by commas - eg: c:windows/system32/userinit.exe,c:/windo... and so on. Among those paths you will find "C:\windows\system32\virusremoval.vbs". Delete the path. Ensure that remaining paths are unaltered so that your genuine scripts are not affected.
6. Press F3 (find next) to see if the same path exists somewhere else in your registry. If found again at some other place remove the path there also.
7. Repeat F3 until you get a message that search has finished.