Problem with logitech web camara

Closed
sam - Sep 25, 2009 at 08:14 PM
 sam - Sep 27, 2009 at 08:12 AM
Hello,
i have a logitech web camara on window vista and is not working on msn i want to know why is not working when i send invitaction to my friend they can not see it the invitaction and when they sendet to me i can not see it ether what i have to do to fix that problem plz help.. thank you.
Related:

2 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Sep 27, 2009 at 06:01 AM
hi there,

did you install the driver?

was it working before or its first time usage?

please give these information

Thanks
yes my logitech web camara is working it cuz my girlfriend have the same web camara she live in the dominican republic so when i send her the invitaction she don't see it and when she send it to me i don't see it ether they have a home phone in her house she sayed that she can't call she only resece call from other people and we think that's why the logitech web camara is not working for us me and her so you think that's why? cuz her internet work good there. i have another friend here that he live like 5 mile from my house and i send the we camara invitaction to him and he resece it the invitaction so i think the problem is with my girlfriend logitech web camara thank you for your help.