Cant install abode player for chrome

Closed
kellymarie - Oct 2, 2009 at 04:39 AM
 kellymarie - Oct 2, 2009 at 05:06 AM
Hello, i am totally stuck and hope someone out there can help me cause i have read so many pages and tried so many things every where i go on the comp it says i need abode player i have tried many of the things that people have listed and still wont work i am not currently running google chrome as i've tried everything else nothing works i have clicked on the links to download abode player followed all processes made sure no programmes were running made sure all processes had been stopped when it tell me to close all chrome programs, i restart the comp tried a million links that people have posted to get it to work, i have unistalled and reinstall that doesn't work i have checked the plug ins there fine, nthing is disabled as i can see

Please please someone help me i am loosing the will to live here sitting for hrs infront of this computer lookin for answer
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 2, 2009 at 05:02 AM
Dear Sir,

Google chrome actually requires the latest version of Adobe Player.

But from the study of the problem that you are facing, I will conclude that you have to restart your PC in order

for it to work.

Hope that this information is helpful to you.

Thank you.
hi thanks for ure response i have tried that and still doesnt work, the only reason i installed chrome was cause i couldnt get it to work on firefox either any more help be much appreciated