MSI App Player download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
MSI App Player is a powerful and reliable Android emulator that lets you install and play Android games and applications available on the Google Play Store, directly on your PC. MSI App Player is primarily designed to enhance and optimize your gaming experience on your PC. Enjoy the most popular Android titles such as Free Fire, Clash of Clans, and many others. Additionally, it will let you get access to lots of configurations to customize your gaming experience.
- Install games in seconds: Thanks to the pre-installed Google Play Store you will be able to download video games and apps for Android very easily.
- State-of-the-art emulation: MSI App Player was born from the collaboration of MSI and the famous BlueStacks which already provides very reliable emulation solutions. MSI App Player will never let you down.
- Crazy efficient: Thanks to the power of your hardware, MSI App Player really enhances your experience and speeds up your framerate up to 240 FPS. Moreover, you will also be able to take advantage of a broadband network connection. Enjoy the best possible experience ever playing your favorite mobile games.
- Fine-tuned experience: You will be able to set up profiles depending on your games’ needs. Fully configure your keyboard mappings, mouse, controller, and more. You will really enjoy fine-tuning all the available settings.
- LImitless game instances: The multi-instance function gives you the possibility to play several games at the same time.
- Enjoy the view: Thanks to the full-screen mode you will love to play all those games on a wider screen, increasing the whole game visibility can be a game-changer.
How to install and use MSI App Player?
Once you have downloaded, unzipped, and installed the MSI App Player installer file we provide you at the top of the page, you can start configuring it. First, log in to Google Play Store using your Google account, then you can start searching and downloading all the available games the same way you would do it using your android smartphone. To consult all the downloaded titles, you just need to go to the “My Games” tab. You can also go to the “Game Center” tab to view all the recommended games.
Just a piece of advice, before playing you should configure the emulator’s settings based on your PC’s characteristics, the “Settings” page is at the bottom of the menu on the right. First, go to the “Viewer” section and choose the orientation and screen resolution you want. Then, go to the “Engine” section and select the number of cores and the amount of RAM memory you will allocate for the emulator. For example, if you have 4 GB of RAM, it is recommended not to allocate more than 1 GB to the emulator, otherwise, you risk slowing your PC's overall performance. In the “Advanced” section you can choose one of the predefined device profiles or create your own. You can also define shortcuts for the most common actions in “Shortcut Keys” and configure the game controls in “Preferences”.
Once you’re satisfied with your configuration you can start playing all your favorite titles in an enhanced experience.
Is it free?
You can download and use MSI App Player 100% free of charge.
- Msi app player download
- Msi player
- Msi app player download for pc free fire
- Adobe flash player app download > Download
- How to change the language in MX player? [solved] > Forum - Audio
- YouTube Video Player > Download
- How to open MSI file: on Mac, in Android, in Windows 10 > Guide
- How to turn off Android music player > Guide