Mio Moov M305, Map installation tricks and ti

Closed
weltraumann Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009 at 05:53 PM
 gps - Jul 6, 2010 at 08:22 AM
Hi,

Ive just bought Mio Moov 305 with the MioMap 2009 software. I need to install the map of Turkey but it asks me for an activation key which I have to purchase.

I was wondering if there is a trick to install/cack the map somehow.

I already have the map of Turkey on the DVD provided but simply copying it into the directory with the other maps doesnt work. I also tried to modify the mapshigh.xml by changing the filename of one other available map with the filename of the map of Turkey and changing the size of the file as well as the country name, but it did not work.

A couple of ideas came up and I need some help figuring out how to do them.

1. Is there a way to hack this activation key for at least for one map (for Turkey in this case) or somehow get an already activated software letting me install the map freely?

2. Would it be more convernient to install a more popular software to my device (like of TomTom) in order to be able to use its easily found cracked maps? If yes which software would be more suitable for my device? Could you please provide any direct download links to this software if possible?

Thanks a lot for your reply in advance.

Regards...
Related:

3 responses

weltraumann Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2009
Oct 4, 2009 at 04:45 AM
Well,

i am more than avare that buying woult be the best way..

I would appreciate answers with ONLY serious content.

Thanks
idiots
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Oct 4, 2009 at 04:35 AM
hi there,

the best way is to purchase it

in order to bypass counterfeiting

Thanks