CESWXFST.SYS, TCEXFST.SYS

Solved/Closed
J - Aug 5, 2008 at 11:46 AM
Sierraxbby! Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 5, 2008 - Dec 5, 2008 at 04:09 PM
Hello, I am having trouble removing this malicious file from my computer, It is very annoying as it opens up hidden web pages and the sounds can be heard through my speakers. Does anyone know of any good free software that would permanently remove ceswxfst.sys and tcexfst.sys

25 responses

yes if you follow all the steps on this forum you should resolve the random sound issue. However i have now encountered a new process that i cannot get rid of. 6LN0dYGS.exe It continuously surfs the internet on a hidden internet explorer browser. No sound bites but it is using up much of my system resources.
Great information.
Why don't the virus checkers (symantec, norton etc.) catch this thing?

Ray
I recently downloaded firefox and installed the add on's called AdBlock. I haven't heard any music in a week so in a month I will update all of you if it still blocks the music.
The information posted here was a great, and pointed me in the right direction. I think the file names have morphed into new ones. On my son's system:

tdxdowkc.exe was tdydowkc.exe
macidwe.exe was mabidwe.exe
nobicyt.exe was noytcyr.exe

some new services and associated files windows\system32
roxtctm.exe
roytctm.exe
soxpeca.exe
afisicx.exe
wsldoekd.exe

I found a German piece of software to be a great tool in identifying bad processes. I may have to spend some Euros and
bye the package.

https://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/download.html

I use windows security center, windows defender, AVG free version and Trend Micro House Call once in a whilke.
Running Windows XP and Firefox

Did you notice the cute little icons attached to the files?

When all else fails it is time to reformat and return to ground zero. If I charged my son by the hour, he could have
bought a new computer by now :) Gotten tag.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Sierraxbby! Posts 1 Registration date Thursday December 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 5, 2008
Dec 5, 2008 at 04:09 PM
okk i cant find the files, nothings working, and its coming up at random times. Help???