Freeezes

Closed
garylfm Posts 3 Registration date Monday August 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2008 - Aug 7, 2008 at 01:22 AM
 garylfm - Aug 12, 2008 at 02:10 PM
My pc specs:
Quad core 2.4 GHZ
2GB DDR2 Ram 800MHZ
9600 GT 1GB DDR3
graphic driver = 175.16

It happened a few times when i was gaming, the games freeze and there are some violet color short lines at the corners of my screen and some in the middle without black screen showing up.There was once ..........when i go to windows after playing assassins' creed for quite a long time, the same thing freezing happened but tht time was not during gaming but on the wallpaper ( windows). Can anyone gimme some suggestions? I hope it is not a hardware problem.

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 9, 2008 at 05:29 AM
hi garylfm,,
thanks for giving all ur specs,,,,this time it could be a problem with ur screen or else u have obtain a weird version of the game thus causing this to ur pc,,,try to scan it first and if this persist format ur pc and it will be fine but make sure u have back up memory before scanning it,,,good luck dear;-)
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 64
Aug 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM
hi garylfm,,,
u need to scan ur pc then remove the game and simply re-install it and it will surely be ok good luck dear;-)
I've tried reformatting my pc and reinstalling my graphic driver but it turns out to be the same. Same red dots sometimes violet short lines on my screen with the game freezing. These only happen while gaming. I tried tuning the CPU's fan speed once by using an installed software which actually comes with my new bought motherboard. There are various of fan speed profiles can be chosen , for eg, standard, turbo, intelligent, etc. When i was tuning, the red dots came out again tht cause my windows to freeze. It happened once but every time during gaming.