My eiroga e71 mobile problams

Closed
manoj - Oct 28, 2009 at 04:08 AM
 Pawan, Delhi - Jul 8, 2010 at 05:58 AM
Hello,
i buy a eiroga e71 mobile before one month i have problams in camera .
when i camera started so an msg show like " camera module is not ready" so says me what i do.

manoj
Related:

7 responses

arvindmewada Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2009
Dec 25, 2009 at 08:14 AM
Hi,
I have bought eiroga E71 china made phone
i am not able to type R in small latter
could help me out for that
hey even i am having same problem coundnt able to press R in small letter have you got any solution???
can you able to play game in your mobile or can you able to browse internet........ if yes plz plz plz tell me....
my mail id is nakodagrp@gmail.com
ronins > akshay
Jan 29, 2010 at 09:12 AM
ypu can use internet on eiroga e71. you to write proxy port address manually. and other detail but than you be able to use it for some time than it shows "not enough memory".
I BOUGHT CHINA MOBILE E-71 FEW DAYS BACK. I CANNOT SOLVE TWO PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME.

1) IN INTERNET CANNOT ACCESS DUE TO " NOT ENOUGH MEMORY. HOW TO CONNECT WITH MY MEMORY CARD.

2) HOW TO ABLE TO TYPE "R" IN SMALL LETTER.
in mine the internet work but the tv ,camera and camcorder doesn't D:
email me if you have a solutions
agq13@homtail.com
press *### to do camera fix
Blocked Profile
Oct 28, 2009 at 04:31 AM
Dear Manoj,

Many Eiroga e71 get such problems with the camera, you just have to check the posts around. I will

advise you to get the phone back to the store and inform yourself about the problem and let them

fix it up.

Thank you.
DEAR MANOJ,

ITS SIMPLE PROBLEM JUST GO TO ANY REPAIR SHOP AND TELL HIM THE CAMARA IS OUT OF SOCKET PLACE IT PROPERLY IT WILL WORK AGAIN, ITS SURE I HAVE REPAIRED THE SAME PROBLEM SO DONT WORRY.
Dear Manoj

Just through this E71 Eiroga mobile phone in dustbin, you will find solution for one problem the other problem will come itself.

I have bought same mobile and i m facing lots of problem since day one, batter consumes in two hrs, sound clarity is not there, phone restarts itself again and again. Endless problems....

Never buy these type of phone again....

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I am facing both the probs. The "R" cannot be written in small letter and while surfing GPRS it shows "not enough memory error".

I think the error is because the phone memory has very less inbuilt space. All cookies and cache are store in phone memory and not a memory card.

Still I hope any1 can help with both of these issue.

Regards,
Altaf
just throw your mobile in the dustbin....

i m having the same mobile and it is rediculus.....

even its switches are not working properly
i have facing same problems these sets are dump waste of money.
thank you sir but m out of money how much money it will take