Trouble Burning DVDs

Closed
BerryW - Nov 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM
conversers Posts 4 Registration date Friday February 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2010 - Apr 8, 2010 at 01:44 AM
Hello,
I have some old video cam tapes that I converted and am trying to burn them to DVDs - eventually I'd like to take old 8mm movies and do the same. The video conversion went ok however, ran into a glitch.

I am trying to burn the files onto DVDs w/Roxio Creator 2010 and it will not recognize the drive. My computer is an older one - HP Pavilion a1250n with AMD 64 Athlon x2 processor. The writeable drive is HP DVDRW DL and I am using DVD-Rs and DVD-RWs - won't recognize either disks. Burning audio and data files to CD-R & CD-RWs works fine. Thought since it said Lightscribe DVD+ Writer/CD-Writer - I was good to go but it's not. Someone - please help!!

1 response

conversers Posts 4 Registration date Friday February 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2010 3
Apr 8, 2010 at 01:44 AM
Video Converter for Apple Mac can convert between most known video files: AVI, MOV, 3GP, MKV, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, RM, RMVB and more, it also can extract audio from video and convert audio to audio, like MKA, MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, WMA, MP2, etc. Optimized output settings support iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, BlackBerry, Zune, PSP, iRiver, Mobile Phone and other digital multimedia devices, this video converter has several powerful video editing functions, such as video trimming, cropping and effect adjustment.

https://support.apple.com/en_US/downloads