How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
The latest version of Windows Media Player can burn your photos, music and videos on a CD or DVD on the fly. You simply have to drag and drop files from your Windows Media Library to the burn list. Windows Media will create a CD or DVD out of these files (MP3 , WMA, JPEG , MP4, WMV, AVI..etc)
To burn photos, music and videos to a CD or DVD using Windows Media Player:
Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/ DVD drive
- Open Windows Media Player
- Click on the "Burn" tab , located in the right pane. An empty burn list shall be displayed.
- Find the files you want to burn from your Library (Music, Videos, Pictures) and drag them to the burn list
- Once done, click on "Start burn".
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to make a dvd with pictures and music with windows media player
- How to make a cd with pictures and music
- How to make a dvd with pictures and music
- Burn cd without gaps > Guide
- Roxio burn free download for windows 10 > Download - CD and DVD
- Burn or mount the .iso > Guide
- How to burn a cd > Guide
- Pokemon fire burn cheats > Guide