How to share music ?

Closed
mattig Posts 3 Registration date Saturday 3 May 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 May 2009 - 19 Aug 2008 à 04:32
jedimasterje Posts 4 Registration date Saturday 3 May 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 May 2009 - 19 Aug 2008 à 06:40
Hi there I have windows vista installed on my pc and my brother an ipod and I wanted to know how can we share our musics? Do I need any particular software?
Related:

1 response

jedimasterje Posts 4 Registration date Saturday 3 May 2008 Status Member Last seen 17 May 2009
19 Aug 2008 à 06:40
All you need to have as software is itunes. You must have it installed on your pc and form there you can synchronize your musics its very easy all you have to do is to follow the wizard while synchronizing. Hope it helps you.