BearShare download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
BearShare was developed as a peer-to-peer file-sharing piece of software that was a pretty innovative way to share music, make friends, and send messages to people.
What is BearShare?
BearShare was a peer-to-peer file sharing application developed for Microsoft Windows but has no longer been maintained since 2013. It will allow you to download and listen to music, watch videos, and share content and message with people.
What are the key features of BearShare?
- Nice interface: BearShare features a modern (when it was developed) interface that makes it easy to find everything you need, including tracks, videos, artists, albums, recently added, MP3s, playlists, and more.
- Compatible: Importing and exporting your music and content has never been that easy. Connect your device, and you can transfer songs to and from BearShare.
- Customizable: You can customize BearShare by changing the color theme. You will find what fits your tastes.
- BearShare Discover: Using BearShare Discover, you just need to enter the name of an artist or a song, and BearShare will find all the information and titles you need.
- Share and meet: You can add people as friends, create friends lists, and send instant messages with emojis. You can also see what your friends listen to and join them for collaborative listening. Additionally, you can also burn audio CDs and create MP3 collections.
- Videos: BearShare also supports videos easily, so you will be able to play your favorite videos right from the software.
How to use BearShare?
- Once BearShare is installed and launched, you can start searching music using the search bar.
- You can also import or export music to and from BearShare.
- You can also consult the website archives.
Is it free?
Yes, BearShare is totally free to download and use.
- Bearshare download
- Bear share
- Bearshare free download
- How to share files with Nearby Share: Google's AirDrop > Guide