I got an answer to the whole issue. Its very simple. When you are in a free (open/unprotected) wifi zone, all u have to do is Create a Browsing profile and then connect to the Wi-Fi connection using the same profile, follow this:
1. Go to Menu.
2. Select Browser.
3. It will prompt you to create a new connection. Select Create.
4. In the next section leave Set Name as it is (or you can change it if you like)
5. In Bearer type drop down box Select Wifi.
6. In the next prompt select Search Wi-Fi Manually.
Wi-Fi will turn on and search for a Wi-Fi network in the region automatically.
7. Select the Wi-Fi network you want and It will save its name.
8. Leave the rest of the things as it is, no need to change any more settings.
9. Just select Save Button, It will directly take you to Browser profile page with the newly created profile listed(Default Name: Connection 01). Select the Radio Button in front of it.
10. Now come out to the main menu.
11. Now go to the Wi-Fi Tab, as it is already on it will show you the Wi-Fi networks in the region, if its not, turn it on and search again.
12. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use and, select Connect.
13. Depending on the signal strength it will try connecting.
14. Once connected it will give you a message saying connected, you might need to attempt it a couple of times.
15. Once connected exit out and go to any shortcut on your phone or select Enter URL and type in the name of the Site you want to browse to.
16. There you go, you can start browsing to all your favorite Sites now.
NOTE: These steps only work for Free/Open to Air Wi-Fi connections, like in Coffee Shops, Hotels, Malls, Airports etc.