Gacha Star download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Gacha Star is a fanmade version of the famous Gacha Club game that offers more customization options, new content, and a new game mode while keeping the visual look and gameplay mechanics of Gacha Club. Come discover this mod, customize your characters, and create epic scenes.
- Customize your character: Gacha Star has even more customization parameters, styles, and aesthetics to choose from, so you can create your character and make it look the way you want. You will discover an incredible amount of clothes and accessories (hats, dresses, pants, swords, sticks, umbrellas, etc.) but also be able to tune every aspect of your avatar's body.
- Create your scenes: Once your different characters look the way you want, you can enter the Studio and start building scenes. Freely choose and add pets, objects, foregrounds, and backgrounds that you can move and scale. You can add up to 10 characters, make them talk to each other with custom text boxes, add a narrator to create story-telling scenes, save up to 15 scenes, and use face presets to quickly animate all your scenes.
- Pets: You can also choose and customize your pets the way you like. You will find many different pets, including cats, dogs, sharks, and who knows what kind of crazy fictional creatures.
The game features the same simple 2D anime-style graphics as its predecessors. This is a plus because it makes the game more familiar and intuitive.
Gacha Star offers a single-player experience and several different game modes:
- Studio: This is where you can let your imagination go wild, create scenes, and let the magic happen.
- Gacha: You can play Gacha for special units to fight in battle and collect heroic spirits. There are over 180 units to use in combat, 150 pets to increase your stats, and lots more.
- Units: You can strengthen your units in three different ways, either by Enhancement (use it to level up your units), Awakening (awakened units increase their Max Level up to 200), or Skill Enhancement (levels up a unit's Active and Passive skills to further boost their performance).
- Battle: Four battle modes are available, including Story, Training, Tower, and Shadows of Corruption. You can earn gems and obtain unique units by battling in Shadows of Corruption (to unlock it, you need to clear chapter 2).
- Mini Games: Each mini-game has an Easy and Hard mode. There are plenty of mini-games and challenges where you will be able to collect gems and bytes to gacha for more characters.
- More: Gacha Star introduces a brand new game mode you will love to discover.
Gacha Star has no official PEGI rating, but as a mod of Gacha Club that adds safe content, we can consider it PEGI 12.