Help with adobe flash player

Closed
roxy - Aug 31, 2008 at 08:35 PM
 colony14author - Nov 30, 2008 at 03:04 PM
Hello,
Ive been trying to install adobe flash player on my computer and it doesnt seem to work? should i call dell?
Related:

4 responses

colony14author
Nov 30, 2008 at 03:04 PM
I've had the same problem. Flah Player won't install. Same tn_19166 message. I've dine EVERYTHING the Adobe technical notes suggest. Nothing works. I soent hours searching the Internet, and none of their recommendations helps. Many people have this problem, apparently. Removing and re-installing does NOT help. (Yes, I used the Adobe uninstall they recommended.) The reset.cmd for the registry doesn't work either. It gives me the message:
'subinacl is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.

Flash Player stopped working after Microsoft recommended yet another Vista security update. After I installed their updates and re-booted, Flash Player stopped working. I can no longer view YouTube clips.

I don't know if the problem is Microsoft Vista programmers or Adobe programmers, but they're good at blaming each other while the users are stuck with non-functioning applications.

And please DON'T tell me to reinstall VISTA. Yuo may as well tell me to buy a new PC for all the aggravation that involves.

Try to "re-install and re-boot" 500 times is NOT a fix, by the way.
virageviraj Posts 13 Registration date Thursday August 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 3
Sep 1, 2008 at 04:12 AM
hi there,

no that isnt necessary but just try to downlaod the flash player again it should work normally.

sometimes when downloading files get corrupted and this happens most often with programs like bitcomet when downloading file from there

hope it helps you
Hey i got your email saying it will work again if I download it. Well.... I just tried it again and it still won't go through.
ffffddd Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 1, 2008
Sep 1, 2008 at 11:00 PM
my friend has told me a website , and it sells various server of silkroad online , , if you need them , you can have a look on https://www.passeura.com/e3fits8q3?key=7dcb8dc3c2db3e9897ddf30d97efa465, and i think it is a good one for you to have a try on it 。
As usual, these ppl don't have a clue what they are talking about. The solution is to uninstall flash and re-install it. Even if you think you have it completely un-installed, you don't. You have to go to the adobe site and use it's uninstaller to completely uninstall flash then go back and intall flash 10. This worked for me, I researched for hours till I finally found this out. Good luck.