Windows Media Player 12 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Windows Media Player is the default media player available for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Version 12 has been enriched with additional features over the previous versions, including a simplified interface and an improved play mode.
What is Windows Media Player?
Windows Media Player is the famous default media player in the Windows operating system. It is a very complete tool that not only allows you to listen to music and watch videos, but also has other convenient additional features, such burning CDs, synchronizing media files with portable players, shopping for digital content online, streaming to other devices in your network, and much more. The media player is also available for owners of a macOS-based device, making it possible to play Windows native media files on your Mac.
What are the key features of Windows Media Player?
- Easy to use: Windows Media Player is the default multimedia player for Windows. It comes with a simple and straightforward user interface. Thanks to this application, viewing or listening to files saved on your computer or external storage devices becomes a piece of cake.
- Manage your media library: This player allows you to sort your music in your very own media library based on different criteria, such as song title, album, artist, date, musical genre, etc. You will also be able to edit the metadata and see the covers of your albums.
- Create playlists: Windows Media Player 12 offers you the possibility of creating your own custom playlists from the media files available in your library and the local folders on your device.
- CD ripping: You can extract music from your audio CDs and convert them into MP3 files. You will be able to choose specific songs or rip the entire disc. Furthermore, you can define the desired bitrate and quality for your output file.
- Compatibility: Windows Media Player 12 supports a broad range of audio and video formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, MPG, M3U, MP3, and many more.
How to install Windows Media Player?
If you are the owner of a Windows computer or laptop, Windows Media Player should be readily available on your device. Nevertheless, in case you cannot find it or if you have deleted it by accident, you can reinstall the application through the installation file that you can download for free on this page.
Is it free?
Windows Media Player comes preinstalled with your copy of the Windows operating system. You can use this application completely free of charge.
- Windows media player 12 download
- Windows media player 12 free download
- Download windows media player 12
- Flash player download > Download - Other
- Windows 12 beta download > Guide
- Msi app player > Download - Android emulators
- Windows media player chromecast > Guide
- Directx 12 download > Download - Other