I still have the problem on my nokia 5800, as per nokia care I need to format the memory card to be able to use it. Do anyone here have a solution? to Ruff95, I can not find the system folder with mmcstore file in it. how can I access it? do I need to hook th phone to pc or download a file explorer for my phone. PLEASE HELP ME.
I can format it on my phone but I still need some of the pictures and videos I have in there plus to restore the back up of my phone (contacts & messages). Someone also advised to do below: I cn not see the settings option on the file manager either the system folder is not shown. Thank you very much for your time and effort to help you must be a very good man. Hoping for your reply. Pls HELP. . . .
* Go to file manager on your mobile,
* In the "Settings" option,
* Choose system folders,
* In the "System" folder there's a file called "MMCSTORE",
* Send that to your PC using IR/Bluetooth,
* Then open it in notepad.
* The password you need for your memory card is in that file