Licence Update HELP!!! + Tranfuring Files!!!

Closed
XzozoX123 - Jan 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Dacota920 Posts 45 Registration date Wednesday September 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2010 - Jan 12, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Hello,
Im really stuck, I have no idea what to do. Im 16 & had my laptop for about a year & am not very good with this stuff. I went on my account.. & The screen was black It had like a list of Viruses that where unprotected, Pop ups & Licence Update. I clicked the X To get rid of it but it was like "DUN" & Then it said it HAD TO have a licence update. I have no idea what this is & i cannot afford to get a $116.99 update. So i turned off the laptop & made a new account. Will i ever be able to axsess my account again? It had all my things on it & i was wondering if i could transfur my things onto my new account if there is no help. The new account i made is perfectly fine & where as i had pop-ups there all gone. Can i transfur my files from my old account to my new one? By using the same computer.. Even though i cannot get on my old account?

Please help i had alot of GCSE Corsework on there!!!
Related:

2 responses

Dacota920 Posts 45 Registration date Wednesday September 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2010 5
Jan 10, 2010 at 10:50 PM
Hello
There is a spyware in your system which is causing the problem.
Please let me know the name of it so that i can provide you the solution.

Regards
Sarang
Thank you so much for notising my problem.

Urm, I Have McAfee that actually protected nothing since i downloaded it, Norton Visus Perotection came with my laptop.. & I Also my sister said StopZilla that blocked websites worked but i got rid of it. Im not sure if any of these are Spywear.. But it sounds evil! :( I googles Spywear & im not sure how i will know how to see what spywear i have?

Thanks lots! :)
Zoe.
Dacota920 Posts 45 Registration date Wednesday September 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2010 5
Jan 12, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Thanks
Could you provide me error message.

Sarang