Playing movies of any format on DVD player

Solved/Closed
venu619 Posts 36 Registration date Thursday December 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2015 - Jan 12, 2010 at 02:25 PM
 sys-eng - Oct 2, 2010 at 09:02 AM
Hello,
can u please help me how to burn movies on a CD / DVD such that they are playable on a DVD / CD player which is connected to the television set.
Related:

2 responses

Great question. I came here looking for the answer. I have burned 6 DVD's in the last 24 hours using step-by-step guides on the web for making a copy/backup/clone of a movie DVD using varous software programs. All of them play just fine on any of my PC's; however, NONE of them play on any of the 3 regular DVD players connected to 3 different TV's. I have no desire whatsoever to watch a movie on my relatively small (22") computer monitor. Just copying a movie DVD to use on a regular DVD player without paying $50 for retail program is still a mystery to me.

I do own the movies and need to copy because the original delicate disks get scratched by the kids.
Blocked Profile
Jan 13, 2010 at 06:33 AM
Hi there,

you must use a burner software and select disc type to be burned like data,mp3 ,video,picture sideshow and so on..Nero is easier for use and specially Nero 9 which is designed for multimedia.To download it use link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/4933-nero-burning-rom/

Thanks