hello to see youtube videos in nokia 5130 follow the below given steps.
1.goto configuration settings
2.select personal settings
3.add my streaming
4.keep proxy enable
5.edit access point settings which was told by network
by doing this you can watch youtube videos in nokia 5130
1. Call your customer center
2. Tell the to activate packet data or GPRS function in your mobile
3. Please tell your mobile phone number and phone model number
4. and they will activate it
5. after that you will get packet data settings in your phone
6. Save it And restart your phone
7. Then it is active and you can browse internet in your mobile phone
8. Activation of packet data is a free service
at first u should know that which sim do u have then call the custcare and ask for packet data setting in minimum 24 hrs u will get it then switch of ur handset and switch on belive me it work I have the same nok 5130c tooo!