WAP/GPRS setting in Aircel for Coolpad Mobile

Closed
lankasitaram Posts 3 Registration date Sunday February 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2010 - Feb 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM
 joseph - Jul 20, 2014 at 05:51 AM
Hello,
I am using Coolpad 2938 dual sim hand set (china make) with GSM & CDMA connections . I have suceeded in connecting to internet thru mobile to Laptop with CDMA (Reliance) connection but failed to connect with GSM (Aircel). I have tried all the setup procedures shown on internet but could not able to access the pocket internet.
My mobile doesn't have the option for APN. It has the following options under "Proxy Settings": Homepage; IP address; Port Settings; Dailing number; User name; Password. Please guide me.

Thanx,
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 21, 2010 at 02:40 AM
Hi there,

Please refer to Faq for manual configuration setting:

https://ccm.net/faq/5052-airtel-gprs-configurations-for-chinese-mobile-phones

Thanks
lankasitaram Posts 3 Registration date Sunday February 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2010
Feb 21, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Hi!,

Thanx for your reply, but I am sorry to say that the link provided by you doesn't have any solution to the problem expressed here.

Please help me

Thanx.
now I have difficult to do that how to do for coolpad 5218s cdma
internet setting, access point.please help me how to do.
lankasitaram Posts 3 Registration date Sunday February 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2010
Feb 23, 2010 at 04:48 AM
Hi All,

Please help me! I am awaiting for the reply.

Thanks
Dear friend the Handset 2938 is not able to connect GPRS
So you can use by CDMA Connectivity
hi bro , I m harish from hubli , ihad asked the executive about the connection with gsm sim , but he said that internet will connect only to cdma sim that is reliance only. but I tried tata indicom , virgin cdma unfortunately it did not worked

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello,
I am using Coolpad 2938 dual sim hand set (china make) with GSM & CDMA connections . I have suceeded in connecting to internet thru mobile to Laptop with CDMA (Reliance) connection but failed to connect with GSM (Aircel). I have tried all the setup procedures shown on internet but could not able to access the pocket internet.
My mobile doesn't have the option for APN. It has the following options under "Proxy Settings": Homepage; IP address; Port Settings; Dailing number; User name; Password. Please guide me.
RAFIQ AHMAD ANSARI