T-Mobile allows customers to set account permissions to manage the access rights to each account. This is helpful when you have multiple users with access to the same account and would like to limit the functions of some of those users. In this article we'll show you how to set your T-Mobile account permissions to have total control of your account.
How to change T-Mobile account permissions?
T-Mobile currently offers four different permission levels: Primary Account Holder (PAH), Full Access, Standard Access, and Restricted Access. For an overview of each permission level, see the T-Mobile Permissions page.
To change your T-Mobile account permissions, go to the T-Mobile website and enter your account credentials to log in. Then, select Profile, and click Line Settings. Next, select the line that you would like to modify, then click Permissions. Choose the permission level that you would like to apply, and click Save.
N.B. Permissions cannot be modified on the T-Mobile app.
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
- T mobile authorized user
- Add authorized user t mobile
- T mobile add authorized user
- Redirect a user to a mobile version of a website
- Recover user id of irctc [solved] > Forum - Word
- Unable to authorize tiktok > Forum - TikTok
- Mobile legends bang bang vng > Download
- Activate t mobile sim card > Guide
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone
- T-Mobile change number: online, on SIM card
- T-Mobile Voicemail: number, app, setup, password
- How to adjust touch sensitivity: iPhone, iPad, Android
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android
- How to check T-Mobile data balance: online, app
- Sky mobile SIM: activation, not activated
- Activate your Verizon phone: online, via phone number
- Transfer your phone number to Sprint
- How to find a lost or stolen phone?
- How to recover deleted contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to take 3D photos: with Android, iPhone
- USIM locked
- How to wipe your phone before selling it?
- Why your cell phone is overheating: reasons, solutions
- How to uninstall apps from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1
- Manage AT&T prepaid account: cancel autopay, change payment
- How to schedule texts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to clean and disinfect your phone and other electronics?
- Why do cell phone batteries explode and how to prevent it?
- How to reset your smartphone: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone
- How to improve battery life: iPhone, Android
- Use your phone like a pro: tips and tricks
- Pay with your phone: best apps, how to use