Enable WiFi calling Samsung: S21, S20, S8, A12
Like other smartphones, Samsung devices allow you to make voice calls over Wi-Fi networks thanks to the Wi-Fi calling feature (given that this feature is supported by your mobile operator). Follow this short guide to enable this feature on your phone.
To enable WiFi calling on Samsung phones:
Tap on Apps > Settings > More connection settings
- Toggle Wi-Fi Calling on.
- Several preferences are available, Wi-Fi Preferred, Cellular Network Preferred and Never use Cellular Network.
Need more help with your Samsung device? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Samsung s6 wifi calling
- Wifi calling in samsung
- Galaxy s6 wifi calling
- Samsung reset code > Guide
- Samsung volume increase code > Guide
- Railway wifi password > Guide
- Www.gameloft.com unlock code samsung [solved] > Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
- Ps3 won't connect to wifi [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum