Enable WiFi calling Samsung: S21, S20, S8, A12
Like other smartphones, Samsung devices allow you to make voice calls over Wi-Fi networks thanks to the Wi-Fi calling feature (given that this feature is supported by your mobile operator). Follow this short guide to enable this feature on your phone.
To enable WiFi calling on Samsung phones:
Tap on Apps > Settings > More connection settings
- Toggle Wi-Fi Calling on.
- Several preferences are available, Wi-Fi Preferred, Cellular Network Preferred and Never use Cellular Network.
- Wifi calling samsung s6 edge
- Samsung s6 wifi calling
- S6 edge wifi calling
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - How to set the default screen mode
- How to Enable Fingerprint Recognition on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6, Edge Reviews Start
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Flaws Uncovered
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- Samsung volume increase code: 2021
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- How to install games on Samsung phone
- Fix a DNS error on a Samsung phone
- Adjust picture mode on Samsung Smart TV
- How to remove Samsung account from your phone?
- Close apps running in the background on Samsung Galaxy S4
- How to change SIM PIN on Samsung?
- Create Samsung account
- How to change language on Galaxy Watch