I have samsung corby mobile i can't connect

Closed
-
 Rama Kant -
Hello,
i have samsung corby mobile,i can't connect my mobile with the my laptop.

4 replies

after installed the samsung corby pro pc suite,when i insert the data cable ferom pc to mobile it producing pee sound. i not able to connect my mobile to pc
hi naveen,
if u want to connect ur phone to ur laptop for jus file transferring then change ur 'pc connection' settings to mass storage. for this go to Menu>settings>phone settings>PC connections and select mass storage. i hav a corby pro and i did this to connect my phone to my pc for file transfering.. send an email if u find this answer helpful to ashishmukundan30@gmail.com.
Ashish.
There is no option PC connection and Mass storage under Phone setting in my Corby. It has options such as: Language, Shortcuts, Keypad auto-lock, and caller information. Do you have any resolution for this? I have downloaded and installed PC studio
using corby txt... i got the new pc suite software. but i cant connect to the internet via cable or bluetooth.

i dont think the pc suite recognises my phone coz it does not give me options on the phone to connect...........

feel like smashing my phone....

Hi there,

You must install pc suite on laptop then connect via usb cable or if laptop has bluetooth you can pair them and make file transfers.

Thanks
i have the same problem as naveen and intalled pc suite but the phone is not recognized by pc suite. If i connect the phone to pc with the usb cable it says "Unknown device". Do i have to install someting else before pc suite recognizes the cell phone?