DVD Drive Problem....

Solved/Closed
JudySis - Feb 4, 2008 at 02:58 AM
 Human - Aug 14, 2010 at 02:09 PM
Hi!

My LG Internal Super Multi DVD Rewriter (GSA-H55L) keeps reading disc as "RAW"… Because of that I can’t use the drag and drop method of burning and this is driving me crazy!

Anyone have a suggestion to fix this problem?

P.S.: I’m using DVD-R
Related:

24 responses

My dvd rom is not reading cds
Ihavaproblem85
May 25, 2010 at 03:05 PM
i have the same exact LG drive, it reads the DVD but it won't autorun and when I open the dvd to search it. Windows Explorer freezes. Its so annoying and I want it GONE!
dvd rom supporting to windows 7
HI FRIENDS MY DVD WRITTER IS NOT WORKING IT IS OF SONY ....
IT COPIES ONLY CD NOT DVD PZZZZZZZ HELP ME WHAT I DO?HI FRIENDS MY DVD WRITTER IS NOT WORKING IT IS OF SONY ....
IT COPIES ONLY CD NOT DVD PZZZZZZZ HELP ME WHAT I DO?

LOL you are all idiots. what the hell is wrong with your grammar, are you all from non-english speaking countries, or are you all just RETARDED????? Does anyone actually know how to spell "please" without 15 zzz's??? You all write like you flunked first grade English. Go back to school and learn what "punctuation" is and how to use it. Because you all make me sick....to think there are this many STUPID people out there in the world who can't type, spell or use punctuation correctly or even halfway decently. I am ashamed to be part of the same human race as you people! Go back to grade school and pay attention this time instead of smoking pot or whatever you were doing the first time around, and try to actually LEARN SOMETHING.
Hey boogerdog or booger(pig) I don't know which name suits you more. Anyway! listen the point of the whole discussion is to reach a solution with a DVD player issue not to establish a well formed Oxford grammar lesson YOU IDIOT. so stop calling people idiots and stupids because if there is anyone who is idiot here then it's you unfortunately because you were the only "IDIOT" who couldn't figure out that it's about solving a computer issue here and it's not a grammar lesson... Plus English language is not sacred or holy language so if it's not someone's mother language then it's nothing insulting if he doesn't master it... For me I'm Iraqi and my mother language is Arabic so I'm not supposed to speak or write perfect english but if any of the guys above tried kindly to speak a language that anyone can understand in this forum although it's not his mother language then it's nice and kind of him to do so! for example Qadir is an obvious Arab or at least Muslim name and Could be used in India or Pakistan as well but it's definitely not an english name so he is just trying to speak english so other people can at least understand that it's to discuss how to solve a DVD issue and still after doing all that you faild completely to understand what the subject was and thought that it was a grammar Show so I guess we all know now who is the actual IDIOT here and by the way YOUR WAY OF TALKING TO OTHERS SUCKS so forgive my language if I will say "PISS OFF" and stop insulting people because you are not any better than them. and just for fun I will spell please like my dear friends above so SHUT THE F***k UP PZZZZZZ.

By the way: it's called spelling not punctuation..... Ta

Ali Hamdani from Baghdad
Sly and the family Dog > ALi Hamdani
Jul 30, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Not calling anyone stupid, but mister booger was refering to grammer and punctuation. Punctuation is all of the periods, commas, question marks and such that make sentences easier to read. There is a web site that I use quite often: dictionary.com. I had to use it to make sure I spelled punctuation properly. There is also nothing wrong with educating one self. Information is good as long as it helps build. Speaking of which I am still looking for information on how to get my computer to read the DVD RW drive. Any takers?
You are just a very insecure person who has no business telling others about their grammar why are you here if your so smart NEED HELP HA yes ha. get a life your miserable. I ptty you.
joniv83 > ALi Hamdani
Aug 20, 2008 at 10:42 PM
Hi Gld you told that ID---t off. thanks
Mitu > ALi Hamdani
Feb 5, 2010 at 07:27 PM
Hi Dear Ali Hamdani..
Furnished best shot for that Stupid fellow Who is and was a problem himself.If he is not a part of a solution then he is the problem.
Yes my dear Have you got any solution for the same Sony DVD problem yet ? I've also faced with my system having Sony DVD Writer. I know its quite a software problem cas' I'm a System Engineer. I tried with PowerDVD software. Although its working still it lacking. And if I Install Fresh OS with formating the Hard Drive it'll resolve it's no doubt. But its time consuming. Better I go for solve the sofware problem with proper programming. Unfurtunately I'm still not mastered the programming knowledge which'll find a way for this problem and which we all're dwendling all around here and there. I'm just tring my level best to be a part of this problem's solution. If you've got any idea please share with all.

Thanks U & GOD which is still not concluded by anybody nor any Religion with proper evident for the sack of Universal Thinker or Believer and those who applying "Honesty is the best policy" & "Believe in the best".

By Ashish Kumar Sethy from Cuttack,Orissa,India