My gmail and orkut account hacked..!! HELP///

Closed
zed - Mar 11, 2010 at 09:33 AM
 zed - Mar 12, 2010 at 06:44 AM
Hello,
respected sir, i had created an account in gmail named shanu_mohdali....a few months back..recently ,someone hacked my password and changed it making me difficult to enter into my account not only that that person who so ever sents abusive messages to my friends thru my mail box and thru my orkut friends list...sir..kindly delete my account in gmail and orkut and please help me......kindly look into the matter and delete my accounts in gmail and orkut and sent that confirmation mail to my new acoount in rocketmail account named ziad.ahmed@rocketmail.com.....sir please make it fast to avoid more trouble to me and my personal life...!!!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 11, 2010 at 06:11 PM
Dear Zed,

Please consider filing a legal case about the matter and hence let the investigations lead to the one who hacked your account.

Thanks in advance.
sir/madam....
.....................received ur reply and will look to it...what abt banning that acoount from usage by others...??...is thre any legal clarification or proceedures to follow to ban or delete that account...things are going worse day by day...ANSWERS ARE TO BE GIVEN FOR CASES THAT I HAVENT EVEN THOUGHT OF..SUCH MSGS ARE REPRODUCING FROM MY MAILBOX....thats why..sorry to bother you but i was forced to....
..........again sorry for taking ur valuable time but plz...solve this MESS.!!....is thre a provision to let the followers in my existing infected account....."shanu_mohdali@gmail.com"...to know that i am going to create a new account and to to let them know that msgs sent from that mail has nothing to do with me....how can i tell them that i will create a new account aand will add them to my new account....
..........hoping for answers...