- Hooking up two computers to eachother
- How to hook up two computers together - Guide
- I cannot ping other computers on my network - Guide
- Why is it important to know different beeps when dealing with computers? - Guide
- How to message other computers on the same network - Guide
- Can you hook up a ps4 to a pc - Guide
Your best option would be a wireless network. You would need to buy a wireless router to connect to your broadband router (I assume you have broadband to your son's computer) and a wireless adapter for the kitchen. A USB adapter is best since you don't want to open the case of the kitchen computer. They should come with instructions. You can go to this site for an in depth overview of networking.