BSOD Error

Closed
MatthewHELP! - Oct 19, 2008 at 09:43 PM
 matthewHELP! - Oct 20, 2008 at 02:42 PM
Hello,

Recently, (specifically Tuesday) my PC restarted itself, previously showing a blue screen of death with a message about Physical Memory. Sure, fine. I understood my p memory overloaded, therefore restarting. However, 5 days later (today, Sunday), my PC did it again. This time, I was doing nothing much except for playing my game: Tibia. I couldn't catch what was written, however I knew it wasn't anything to do with physical memory. I only read: Your computer has encountered the following system error and needs to be restarted: (some code I didn't have time to take a look at). I've read how to uncheck the restart, but I have the following doubts:

1. Any way I can remove the blue screen rapidly to carry on with what I'm doing.
2. Do I have to re-format my PC as suggested to me by a friend.
3. Run a Virus Scan and Defragment my disk.

Please, any help or simple dedication to my thread will be extremely appreciated, especially as I'm at a time in my life where things are tending to go down the wrong way.

Regards,

Matthew.
Related:

2 responses

gsta31 Posts 17 Registration date Saturday September 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2009 12
Oct 20, 2008 at 08:13 AM
the blue screen means that your memory is saturated and hence you will probably need to upgrade if youre using highly demanding programs. can you tell me what memory configuration do you have on your pc?
Well, I'm not sure what that means, and how I'm supposed to upgrade, however I can find this:

Windows Vista Home Basic
Processador: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @1.60GHz 1.60GHz
RAM: 1,00GB