I cannot log in to Kioskea.... [Solved]

-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
-
From the time I 1st registered here @ kioskea , it has never recognized my login after that .

I do not wish to put phony info to re-register ie use my other email , etc. , even tho' I can still submit to the forums etc., and get email answers , I would rather be a real member

How could I wipe the slate and start over ? Thanks , cretemaniam

4 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
Hello Cretemaniam,

I have looked all over and I simply could not find any reason why you should not be able to logon.

Your are still registered as a member since March 14, 2010 with 4 posted messages and your contribution shows an honourable slate.

Your internet protocol coordinates match the ones for this message.

As far as I know, you are a member in good standing.

Perhaps that you attempted to log while we were doing an interface update. Please verify your own system.

I trust that the above helped

Best regards.
Thanks again Ambrucias ! I dont know .... maybe I have my password wrong . I'll try again . But thanks for the checking !!! cretemaniam
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
You are totally welcome!
Ambrucias ....Hi again ! Well , the mystery continues !!! I came back to the site and hit the login button , where my username and password are actually saved . Those appeared and I hit ok and still I get an invalid indication . And previous to that , I also checked my password with the "forgot password ?" email verify thing and both my username and password were as I remember . So ...I dont know thanks tho' 4 your attention cretemaniam ....maybe I should change my password ?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
Yes please change your password.

You may not see this message again for I will transfer it to the bugs list, although it is the very first time this happens.

Welcome back.
i cannot log into kioskea because my e-mail account was disable
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
Bonjour Pato,

Please address your question to www.commentçamarche.ca our network is interconnected and it may come from CCM.

Regards