Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Contributor
Last seen
November 13, 2018
- Oct 29, 2013 at 09:06 AM
Thank you
Greetings,

Please, keep in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community. All answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their free time to help solve TECHNICAL issues.

Thank you.
Thank you
I don't consider this solved. There's no about page as far as I can see. Just found this page via a random google search, saw the site name, still had no idea what it was, and then went looking for an about page. In hopes that someone else had answered the question i searched google for "what is kioskea about" and came here. Still no answer.

Actually, looking at the google description text does reveal something, but that meta text does not appear even on the index site. Fx. Stack Overflow says plain and simple what it's about on its index:

"Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required."

...and furthermore there's a help section and a tour available for newcomers.
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 13, 2018
- Nov 15, 2014 at 05:24 PM
Hi

The member was asking what Kioskea (this site) was and what it does. The question was answered correctly by the moderator.

Kioskea, well choosen name for our site as "kiosque" means a public space, a shelter It is derived from the ancient Persian civilization "kiosk".

Best regards

P.S. Go to the bottom of this page, click on Terms of Use and Charter. Do we need an about page. We are not a vendor.