Lasas blaster.logger problem

Closed
bj - May 13, 2010 at 02:52 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 14, 2010 at 07:39 AM
How do i get rid of this lasas blaster.logger? I have win vista. I have tried C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data in safe mode;access was denied and i tried in normal mode the same result. I have tried to access my task master but was unable. please help!!!!!

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 13, 2010 at 03:27 AM
Dear Sir,

Please confirm whether it is not lsas blaster keylogger that you are talking about.

Thanks.
I keep getting this pop-up that says security tool warning. The only program I can access is the internet. How do i confirm that it is lsas blaster.keylogger. All I know is that there was a pop-up box that stated the name of the worm lsas blaster.logger.
I am using a notebook to convey this infor to you, both have the same operating system "Vista" My desktop is infected.

Everytime I would click on the pop-up box another would come I would click that then another. I would go away then it would com back again
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 14, 2010 at 07:39 AM
Hello BJ

I thought that we had solved your problem on this thread.

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-210311-remove-security-tools#19

What is happening? What is the application which gives you the key logger warning? It could be a false warning!