Vista - Dual monitors possible?

Closed
Roger - 17 May 2010 à 11:49
djsmurf Posts 98 Registration date Friday 9 January 2009 Status Member Last seen 30 April 2011 - 17 May 2010 à 12:05
Hello,
I have Windows Vista Home Premium edition and I do not have the ability to run dual monitors. I have a NVIDIA graphics card and the Standard VGA driver. Is there a driver out there that will accomplishe this?



Related:

1 response

djsmurf Posts 98 Registration date Friday 9 January 2009 Status Member Last seen 30 April 2011 19
17 May 2010 à 12:05
Roger,

You can check this out and see if it helps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-001&ad=US

With a NVIDIA graphics card you should be able to run the dual setup, you may just need a driver up-date. you can go to the NVIDIA website however depending on what type of computer you have you may need to download the update from you computer man. directly as with some laptop companies they modify the drivers depending on your hardware setup.

Let me know if this helps at all and get back to me.