If you have a dual SIM card phone, you may have wondered if it is possible to activate a WhatsApp account with two phone numbers on the same device. In this article, we'll show you how to get started using WhatsApp with two numbers.
According to the platform's help center, you can only activate a WhatsApp account with one phone number and one device at a time. If you have a dual SIM card phone, you can only use one of the numbers to verify your WhatsApp account. There is no option to have the same WhatsApp account with two phone numbers. But don't worry, there's a way around it.
How to use Dual WhatsApp on iPhone?
Arguably the easiest way of running 2 SIM cards, or 2 different number on an iPhone is with a dual messaging app such as Dual Messaging for WhatsApp. With this app you can have two WhatsApp numbers on your iPhone. The app works in a similar way to WhatsApp web. You just need to scan the QR in the web browser to mirror your WhatsApp session. You need to be connected to the Internet to use this app.
How to use WhatsApp with two numbers on Android?
If you have a cell phone with dual cards and Android operating system, you can use two phone numbers and different WhatsApp accounts on the same device. Below we will explain how to do it depending on your preferences and the type of mobile you have. The Android 5.0 Lollipop update introduced a very interesting improvement: the possibility of creating different users in the same terminal, just like in computers. Thanks to this change, each 'user' can have their own WhatsApp account (or other applications).
To take advantage of this option, first enter the SIM card of the second user and register this number in WhatsApp. Once the operation is done, you can use your new account on the platform.
Parallel Space is an application available at Google Play that allows you to duplicate applications. In the WhatsApp case, you can also clone it and register the second version with your other phone number. Therefore, you can use both accounts at the same time.
My KNOX for Samsung phones
Although not designed for that purpose, Samsung's security application called My KNOX also allows you to duplicate your WhatsApp accounts, even if you don't have a dual SIM phone. The program virtually divides the space of your phone, as if it were two devices.
To use it, download the app and configure the security data. Then enter it and search WhatsApp among third-party applications. To avoid having to go through Knox every time you want to use your second WhatsApp account, create a shortcut. To do so, enter KNOX mode, press WhatsApp until it is checked and drag it to the Add to personal option. You can distinguish both accounts because the KNOX will show a small padlock.
Second Space for Xiaomi phones
Xiaomi phones also allow you to create a second space in your terminal. To do this, go to Settings > Second space. There you can choose which apps you can include in both: select WhatsApp. A new icon will appear on the home screen of your phone to access the duplicate space. Remember, to create the new account with another number, you must enter the second SIM to receive the activation code via SMS.
- How to show offline in whatsapp when i am online
- How many types of whatsapp are available
- Whatsapp web time wrong
- How to transfer whatsapp messages to new phone without backup
- Whatsapp sticker to telegram
- How to know if someone is spying on your WhatsApp
- How to disconnect WhatsApp from Google Drive
- How to get a WhatsApp QR code on mobile
- Create a WhatsApp chatbot: for business, for website, free
- How to message yourself on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- WhatsApp desktop app: video call, Mac, Windows
- WhatsApp's new policy 2021: safe or not?
- How to transfer messages from WhatsApp to Telegram
- How to send a message to an unsaved number on WhatsApp
- How to view all shared media on WhatsApp
- How to recover a banned WhatsApp account
- Blocked on WhatsApp: how to know, status, last seen, ticks
- How to forward messages on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
- Create WhatsApp link: with message, with name, for group
- Transfer WhatsApp messages: to new phone, android to iPhone
- WhatsApp supported phone list: 2021, Blackberry, Nokia
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp message bombs
- The best WhatsApp alternative: app, 2021, for video call
- Deactivate a WhatsApp account: without phone, temporarily
- Refresh WhatsApp contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How many types of WhatsApp are there?
- How to turn off WhatsApp Web notifications
- How to fix contacts not showing up WhatsApp: android, iPhone
- How to download and send files on WhatsApp
- How to use enter to send messages on WhatsApp
- Listen to WhatsApp audio without sender knowing: iPhone, app
- Change WhatsApp date and time: Android, iOS, Windows phone
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web
- Transfer WhatsApp Stickers: to Telegram, Android, iPhone
- How to customize LED notifications on WhatsApp
- Stop WhatsApp saving photos: iPhone, iOS, Android, Samsung
- Get the WhatsApp verification code: online, by email, mobile